We recently had the pleasure of accessorizing this black 2022 GMC Sierra 2500 with a brand new Leer 100XL fiberglass topper.
- LEER has a history of re-writing the rules when it comes to truck cap and tonneau styling. The LEER 100XL sets the standard for rugged elegance. Its recessed SUV-style side windows with twist-out vents and screens securely protect valuable cargo while enhancing your trucks aerodynamics and giving a classy, finished look. Throughout the product line, LEER designers and engineers look for ways to add distinctive enhancements to your vehicle. That’s why before you even see the name on the rear door, you’ll know it’s a LEER.
Other goodies on this GMC Sierra with Leer 100XL include:
- Vent Visors will keep your cab cool and the rain out during our hot Florida summers.
More toys for your GMC Sierra with Leer 100XL:
- TopperKING uses only the highest quality Window Tint on the market, and is backed by a lifetime warranty. Did you know window tinting can block up to 99% of UV rays? And cools your car down by 60% or more? This upgrade can help protect people from the sun and your car interior from fading or cracking.
- One glance at the Go Rhino OE Xtreme Side Steps design and you’ll wonder how you ever drove around without them. Expert engineering and premium aluminum add quality you can rely on. In addition, TopperKING carries a large variety of Sidestep and Running Board choices to fit your unique personal style.
- A Bug Guard protects your paint, and yes your windshield too, from those pesky love bugs we all love to hate.
- The Yakima StreamLine Roof Rack System is aerodynamic and the most advanced base rack system ever. It expands your carrying capacity with exceptional strength, versatility, and utility. In addition to Yakima systems, TopperKING carries loads of other Cargo Management accessories to fit your life.
- In addition to Bedliners, TopperKING carries a wide selection of other Bed Protection products to protect your investment. BedRug® bed liners are installed with carpet and foam padding formed to fit the ribs of your truck. They protect your bed against water, gas, oil, and chemical damage.