We recently had the pleasure of outfitting this yellow 2017 Nissan Titan with a brand new LEER 350M folding tonneau and a Hitch.
- LEER has a history of re-writing the rules when it comes to truck cap and tonneau styling. The newly designed LEER Trilogy X2T/350M offers unique and innovative features such as our patent pending LEER pinch release latches. The Trilogy also sports LED lighting, hinges, vertical stowing system, and an integrated accessories track to accommodate hooks for nets, clips for bags, or additional lighting. Throughout the product line, LEER designers and engineers look for ways to add distinctive enhancements to your vehicle. That’s why before you even see the name on the rear door, you’ll know it’s a LEER.
- A Custom Hitch. While you are at it, complete the look with a Hitch Cover to personalize your truck. A Receiver Lock is always another nice addition. TopperKING stocks a diverse selection of Hitch Accessories to suit your individual needs. Rapid Hitch offers adjustability that allows you to keep your trailer parallel to the ground, as a result, you have a more stable towing experience. Haul as much as 10,000 lbs. with the safety and convenience using Rapid Hitch adjustable drop and rise ball mount. Go Rhino Hitch Steps offer a larger, wider step into the back of your truck than most hitch steps and shows off the same aggressive styling of our popular 4″ Oval side steps. Features include a dual step design and foot pads that provide sure footing. This step is available in polished stainless steel and black powder coat finish to fit your personal style.
Other goodies on this Nissan Titan with LEER 350M include:
- In addition to the Running Boards on this truck, TopperKING carries a large variety of Sidestep and Nerf Bar choices to fit your unique personal style. One glance at the Go Rhino OE Xtreme Side Steps design and you’ll wonder how you ever drove around without them. Expert engineering and premium aluminum add quality you can rely on.
- TopperKING uses only the highest quality Window Tint on the market, and is backed by a lifetime warranty. Did you know window tinting can block up to 99% of UV rays? And cools your car down by 60% or more? This upgrade can help protect people from the sun and your car interior from fading or cracking.
More toys for your Nissan Titan with LEER 350M:
- Vent Visors will keep your cab cool and the rain out during our hot Florida summers.
- A Bug Guard protects your paint, and yes your windshield too, from those pesky love bugs we all love to hate.
- The Yakima StreamLine Roof Rack System is aerodynamic and the most advanced base rack system ever. It expands your carrying capacity with exceptional strength, versatility, and utility. In addition to Yakima systems, TopperKING carries loads of other Cargo Management accessories to fit your life.
- BedRug® bed liners are installed with carpet and foam padding formed to fit the ribs of your truck. They protect your bed against water, gas, oil, and chemical damage. In addition to BedRug®, TopperKING carries a wide selection of other Bed Protection products to protect your investment.
- Chrome Mirror Covers add a splash of style and drama. Shop TopperKING for a wide selection of Chrome Accessories to dress up your truck.
- Custom Graphics give your car or truck that final accessory that makes it all yours. TopperKING will work with you to find the right design. From simple pin-stripes to flames, TopperKING has you covered.
- Tool Boxes from TopperKING offer you a great combination of maximum security and protection. Our boxes include exclusive industry features. Dual locking pull handles with 2-stage automotive grade rotary latches, a foam injected lid, and self adjusting lid strikers. Visit TopperKING today for a wide variety of Aluminum Box applications for truck beds, trailers and RVs, as well as hunting.
- There is a BEDSLIDE model to fit almost any truck, van or SUV to make loading, transporting and accessing your cargo simple and safe. Do the job right with minimum waste of time and energy and maximum results. BEDSLIDE is built in the USA and has built its reputation on precision craftsmanship, dependability, and durability.